Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting down to business






So...I am graduating in t-minus 11 days, and I have printed a ton of hand done letterpress business cards with the help of my friend Christen. She is amazing at the process of letterpress and she knows what she is doing! This process is laborious yet charming and even relaxing once you get into the swing of things. She is showing me the ropes and allowed me to use her beautiful clam shell motorized press. It is quite an intimidating thing when you first meet it, however it isn't so scary. So here is an image of one of my cards (p.s.= my cards are printed on such a beautiful reflective metallic paper, this scan just doesn't do it justice.) I am so happy with how they turned out! Look out world, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment